Friday, February 13, 2009

Basketball...

... is not something that I normally play, let alone talk about or even watch for that matter. I'm pretty sure Jr. High was the last time I played. During recess to be specific.


At any rate, Stef and myself have inherited a basketball hoop with our recent home move. I decided that it was time to put it to use. So, I bought a net, and a ball. In my excitement to put the net on, I think I neglected some simple rules of directionality in which the ball enters. See below. No wonder the net was hard to attach...


As I was finishing hanging the net, Stefanie proceeded to comment on the obvious. Citing both her parents that were highschool basketball players as references of expertise. I told her it gave it character, or some statement that alluded to the thought that it was purposefully hung in such a fashion. Truthfully, I would had have to cut it down to actually get it off the hoop. Oh well... it adds "flare." You would think I would have used the 5 other basketball hoops on my street as reference.

*sigh*

-Thomas "Bird" Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment